- Revenue tax refund (ITR) standing may be checked on the Nationwide Securities Depository Restricted (NSDL) web site in addition to on the revenue tax division’s e-filing web site.
By hindustantimes.com | Edited by Shankhyaneel Sarkar, Hindustan Occasions, New Delhi
PUBLISHED ON JAN 15, 2021 11:37 PM IST
The revenue tax division has launched refunds value over ₹1.73 lakh crore to greater than 1.57 crore taxpayers for the continued fiscal 12 months. “Revenue tax refunds of ₹57,139 crore have been issued in 1,54,55,577 instances & company tax refunds of Rs. 1,15,999 crore have been issued in 2,10,150 instances,” Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) tweeted on Wednesday.
Getting into incorrect financial institution particulars can delay the processing of revenue tax refunds (ITRs). Refunds issued are obtained inside 20-45 days from the date of completion of processing of ITR by the Centralized Processing Centre (CPC).
Here is how one can test your ITR refund standing:
Revenue tax refund (ITR) standing may be checked on the Nationwide Securities Depository Restricted (NSDL) web site in addition to on the revenue tax division’s e-filing web site.
Checking refund standing on NSDL web site:
- Go to NSDL’s revenue tax refund web site
- Enter your PAN particulars, Evaluation 12 months and captcha code
- Click on on proceed after filling each discipline
- The revenue tax refund standing shall be displayed on the display.
Checking refund standing of revenue tax division’s e-filing portal:
- Go to the revenue tax division’s web site
- Click on on ITR Standing underneath the Fast Hyperlinks part on the left-hand aspect of the homepage
- Enter your PAN particulars and Acknowledgement Quantity adopted by the captcha code.
- Click on on the ‘Submit’ button.
- The revenue tax refund standing shall be displayed in your pc display.
Thanks for subscribing to our every day e-newsletter.