With a purpose to guarantee your EPF transactions stay intact and you don’t face any trouble related to credit score of EPF funds, right here you’re suggested to maintain your checking account particulars up to date with the EPFO which takes care of your retirement corpus by administering your EPF account.
So, listed here are mentioned the method and steps concerned in updating financial institution particulars with the EPF account:
Additionally earlier than we get into such particulars, right here can be informed that in case you place a withdrawal request advert your particulars are usually not up to date, then withdrawal request shall be rejected.
1. Login to your EPF account utilizing your credentials such because the EPF UAN
2. And after you’re logged in, it is advisable to go to the menu part and click on on the hyperlink referred to as ‘Handle’.
3. Now, it is advisable to click on on the drop down menu and click on on the KYC possibility.
4. And now you may be taken to a web page to replace varied KYC particulars similar to in case of updating checking account particulars, click on on that. Right here it is advisable to present all financial institution associated particulars similar to checking account quantity, identify of the checking account holder in addition to IFSC code.
5. And now it is advisable to click on on the save possibility for saving your particulars.
6. Right here you will notice a message saying ‘ KYC pending for approval’ after which it is advisable to present checking account supporting doc to your employer who will then approve your request for updating financial institution particulars within the EPF account.
7. Then from right here your request shall be transferred for approval to “Digitally Accepted KYC” part, implying, now all of the providers that had been linked together with your earlier checking account and EPF will come to your newly up to date checking account. And for the updation, additionally, you will obtain an SMS in your cell quantity linked to your EPF account.
For funding associated articles, enterprise information and mutual fund advise
You could have already subscribed